Re: P19 Prob/Questions

Gregory D. Welker (gwelker@erols.com)
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 22:20:09 -0400 (EDT)

At 05:39 PM 8/24/98 EDT, SolarFry@aol.com wrote:

>There should be a small hole in floor by bunk bulkhead - fronting the wood
>mast support - to allow water to pass through to the lower hull and out of the
>inner hull liner. There should also be a second hole on the inner liner in
>back under the cockpit. Removing plug is not enough, the tail of boat must be
>much lower than bow for water to exit. In all the pics I've seen the Potter
>holds its tail up on the trailer... Again, debris may plug drain plug hole
>keeping water in boat.

OK, I've not been able to find the "small hole" in front of the mast support
in my 1988 P19, or a drain plug for the outer hull - the only thru hull
I've found is the cockpit drain. Where am I not looking that I should be?
I also don't seem to have a drain opening in the anchor line cabinet. Help?

Greg Welker