Re: LAKE SUPERIOR CRUISE - NOTE #8 (FINAL)

Ted Duke (tduke@cfw.com)
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 22:26:51 -0400

Ray,

I for one will probably never come to make a Superior cruise, but enjoyed every word
of your adventure. Have enjoyed other trips to Bahamas, on Lake Tahoe, in the
Northwest, etc. I for one like "the reports from the water".

Ted
P19 #626
Virginia