Re: Trailer Modifications

Paul Allikas (paul.allikas@ibm.net)
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 13:53:38 -0400

--------------5E2A7ADE12435CB4B8371E20

FYI, I have the Baja Trailer (optional from IM for an additional $200.00 when
purchased new). It has the wheels apart, and the boat does indeed sit between
the wheels, lower, and is fully supported to the transom. Also, the tires are
B78/13, and can support 14 or 15 inch tires if desired (5 bolt hole pattern, and
adequate fender clearance). You can view the trailer at my web site:
http://members.tripod.com/~Paul_Allikas/images/baja.jpg/

--
Paul Allikas
Raleigh, NC