Re: Another Trailer Question

Ted Duke (tduke@cfw.com)
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 20:14:47 -0400

Dick,

My 1990 P19 bought used was on a Shoreline Trailer and the serial number and
similar info was on the left side of the tongue, but was a decal and was
unreadable. Fortunately, it was titled, so I used the old title to get the
information. If you don't have a title, how about a tag registration? If not,
you might be able to trace the info thru the DMV of the last state where it was
registered. In "the olden days" a permanent serial number was not required.
As a last resort, ask your Dept of Motor Vehicles if you can affix a number.
Some states allow that.

Ted