Re: Just Looking

kokoska (kokoska@ici.net)
Fri, 09 Oct 1998 05:35:02 -0400

Hello! I am in Attleboro and this summer was my first with Sea Slipp'r,
hull #990 (1998) 19'. We sailed both in Greenwich Bay/Prudence Island
area and Lake Winniepsaukee in NH. There is another P19 in Warwick, RI
which is the one that we looked at in the process of deciding to buy.

Others on the Potter mail list have mentioned Cliff Stoneburner in Maryland
as a great source for used Potters.

I'm sure others on this list have leads. But, if you're interested in seeing one
first hand we'd be glad to accommodate!

Pat of Attleboro
Sea Slipp'r, #990, P19