Fwd: cabin top handrails

GSTahoe@aol.com
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 22:05:07 EST

--part0_909630312_boundary

OK---- :-)

SF,

Wasn't it you that got into some kind of online flaming thing last year with
one of our other enthusiastic organizers over the name of your Florida
gathering or get together or some such thing?

If not, I apologize. If so, I apologize anyway. I'd much rather read about
how to solve leaky windows than listen to our illustrious sailors pick on each
other.

Geoff
P-15 Lollipop
N. Lake Tahoe, NV

--part0_909630312_boundary

From: SolarFry@aol.com
To: GSTahoe@aol.com
Subject: Re: cabin top handrails
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 21:33:57 EST

<< Subj: Fwd: cabin top handrails
Date: 98-10-28 17:54:28 EST
From: GSTahoe@aol.com
To: wwpotter@tscnet.com

Gee Larry, lighten up! Sounds like you could use a day out sailing!

Nobody ever said the British don't think a little differently. They don't
even speak the same English! But, let's not alienate those poor folks who
have to live under a monarchy. I mean, when was the last time the Queen was
caught in a hallway at Buckingham Palace doin' a little hootchy-coo with one
of the staff?

Bruce's contributions have always been entertaining and enlightening. Let's
not start another solarfry thing here. Please!

Thanks,
Geoff
No. Lake Tahoe, NV

What Solar fry thing?