Step for gastank

Ted Duke (tduke@cfw.com)
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 22:37:55 -0500

SF,

I don't have a picture, and the boat is at the lake. However, all I did was
remove the too short ladder, mount a folding step (from Boater's World-but any
that a tank will sit on will work), mount the ladder one step lower. I set the
tank on the step, pull the ladder up behind it and use a bunge cord to hold ladder
up against tank. Tank is real secure. Steps are now useable because I could get
my foot on the bottom rung if I was in the water.

Drilling the holes took guts, but then I'm fearless! Actually, I really agonized
over it, but my son said hand me the drill and I did. Had to fill two old holes
above the waterline.

I'll try to get a picture, but might take awhile.

Ted