Re: Keel and boom questions-P-15

RSKARAM@aol.com
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 14:46:22 EST

Dear Jeff & Web Gang:
I had the same problem with my 1983 P-15. I managed to extend the boom
sufficiently to solve the problem by purchasing an "outhaul cap" from Dwyer
Aluminum Mast Co. (Telephone number 203 484-0419. They have a web site with
their catalog, but I can't find the address right now. The outhaul cap really
dressed up my boom and I recall it costing me about $12.00, half of which was
freight.

Richard S. Karam
P-15 2098 Oops
Oklahoma City