Re: Cabin cushions

SolarFry@aol.com
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 21:18:09 EST

Ensolite is used on pool floats sold at KMart and WMart. These pool floats
come in Dark blue, green or brown. Sometimes, you can get a pool float by
"Wellington Leisure" measuring 1 1/2" x 25" x 68" for about 40 bucks apiece. .
I've used then while camping on back of my van and they proved as adequate
(and hard) as the factory cushions on the P19. You really have to stick your
elbow down into it to feel the bunk underneath. In addition, being only 1 1/2"
thick will give you more headroom! They also wrap into a roll for storage.

I understand it is a cheap material and you can buy sheets of it. But, don't
know where, as i have never searched. Probably a plastic extruder can lead you
to a supplier as they all know each other... Ensolite is considered a plastic
and not a foam. Perhaps a search on the web for either Wellington Leisure or
Ensolite could yield info.

Best
SF

In a message kim-di@nwlink.com (Kim Wickens) writes:

To: wwpotter@tscnet.com (wwpotter@tscnet.com)

Ensolite would be great. I just don't know how easily one could get a
hold of it and I think it's a lot more expensive.

Kim
future Potterer