Re: WWPotter List

Dik Richardson (dik@aeroair.net)
Sat, 12 Dec 1998 18:11:44 -0800

-------------------------SNIP------------------------------------

>What I would suggest is that the association develop a plan to collect a
>buck or three bucks from the membership, this would allow creating the
>WWPotter domain and setting up a server that would house the web site.

-------------------------SNIP--------------------------------------

Before we all drag out our checkbooks, it might be a good idea to look into
joining up with the other sailboat classes that are part of sailnet.com. I
have been a subscriber on the Catalina list for two years, the Islander
list for about the same length of time, and the Ranger list for six months
now . . . . never had a bit of spam.

Go to: <http://www.sailnet.com> and take a look . . . . .

Dik Richardson "I'd rather be in Baja"
HMS 18 #11 "Hamada"