Fwd: Re: How big does your garage have to be for a P19?

Sebake@aol.com
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 20:51:17 EST

--part0_913686677_boundary

From: Sebake@aol.com
To: sfoshee@NMLRP.nmlrp.com
Subject: Re: How big does your garage have to be for a P19?
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 14:05:10 EST

Hi, I have a WWP 19 and keep it in my garage that's 23 ft. long and 20 ft.
wide and the entrance height is 7 ft. I have it on the side of where the
washer and dryer are and the hitch fits a little in between them to my wife's
complaint. I promised her I would step over the hitch part of the trailer to
put the cloths in the dryer. The W & D by the way take up 2 1/2 ft. of the 23
foot garage. I have to take the mast of the transom crutch and shove it
forward in order to clear the height of the garage and the garage door. We
park my wife car Between the boat and a work bench with plenty of room for
getting out of the car.

Wes Harrison
WWP 19 (FriendShip)
Sunnyvale CA