Re: P-19 changes. from the always fertile mind (fuel tank storage?)

The Costas (uffda@sonic.net)
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 15:03:19 -0800

SF

As usual you have some great ideas, but they won't work for me. My gas tank
is the flat 3.5 GAL one that has to stay hooked up to the motor. It is too
large to wedge into the ladder. As far as the slugs, I think they are just
too small because they twist (vertically) in the grove and jam. On my mast,
the gooseneck ends up below the wide spot in the 'bolt rope grove' when I
pull the downhaul tight. Nothing can be simple.

LCL