Re: Fwd: Trailer dolly

Lars S. Mulford (mulford@bellatlantic.net)
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 15:47:06 -0500

Gordon wrote:

> If I ever get my garage cleaned out so I can park the boat inside, I
> thought I would mount a winch on the garage back wall to pull the boat
> inside.

Harry:

That is a great idea and one that is easily engineered! I will likely do
something akin to this, as when we get a boat soon, we will be facing a similar
situation. Our new house sits on top of a hill and our driveway is fairly steep.
I do not relish the idea of backing a boat of any kind up to the garage. I know
how it went with U-Haul trailers and whatnot... No fun.

--
"Sea" ya!

--Lars S. Mulford, President East Coast Potter Association (ECPA) Come visit us at http://members.tripod.com/~SpeedSailor "Forgive, and live. Life is worth the challenge of living." --LSSM