Re: lapper used at CLOSE HAULED, fully unrolled.

theodore f. boyer (freelanc@execpc.com)
Thu, 04 Feb 1999 12:53:55 -0600

--------------05D243D71B012A19F84F405D

Hi All,

Sorry About the confusion, I should have said Close Hauled with fully unrolled
Furler, using Lapper.
Ted-Milwaukee WWPotter19 Hull940 "Sea Breeze"