Fwd: wwpotter-d Digest V99 #29

LAMBY200@aol.com
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 12:07:32 EST

--part0_918493653_boundary

From: LAMBY200@aol.com
To: wwpotter-d-request@tscnet.com
Subject: Re: wwpotter-d Digest V99 #29
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 19:07:15 EST

I am in the procces of setting up my boat for an electric trolling motor for
propulsion. Purchased a Minn Kota 30lb thrust motor. Has any used a trolling
motor for propulsion I would like to know any tips or pitfalls. Also I sail at
Lake Mead and would like to Know if there are any Potters close by that would
like to get together for a sail.
I was at Harbor Freight and they have a small generator I think I might buy.
-350w rated output, 400w max.
-3.6 max amps AC
-12 amps DC
-1/2 hp 2cycle gas engine
-weight is less than 14 pounds
-cost 179.99
They have a website at http://www.harborfreight.com
My initial plan is to use two six volt batteries and use the generator to
charge the batteries when needed.

Paul
P-15 #1044
Las Vegas Nv.