Re: Nissan 5HP long Shaft Low Price

GSTahoe@aol.com
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 09:11:16 EST

In a message dated 2/16/99 3:38:31 PM Pacific Standard Time, ryeg@vais.net
writes:

> These folks seem to sell to the fishing and hunting types so probably
> are not too well known in the "sophisticated circles" we yachtsmen
> (huh?) seem to sail around (and around) in ....Grin.

To all:

Cabellas is the preferred clothing supplier to just about every man in our
office. Their clothing is well made, warm, durable and reasonably priced. The
seasonal release of a new Cabellas catalog is usually topic for conversation
in the office. I'm not sure what is more important: the Cabella's catalog or
the West Marine Catalog. Living in a rural community in a mountain area where
shopping is mostly done through catalogs or online, Cabella's is known by
almost everyone.

Geoff
P-15 Lollipop
N. Lake Tahoe, NV