Re: POTTER INSURANCE - on Homeowners?

theodore f. boyer (freelanc@execpc.com)
Mon, 08 Mar 1999 17:52:10 -0600

Hi All,
Insurance for boats here's a little surprise. My boat was covered under my
home owners policy, yet a separate policy (one of the biggest companies). It
didn't provide towing, loss of equipment and was more expensive for less
coverage than our old friend BOAT/U.S.
I found that having paid for membership and insurance through Boat/U.S. I
got better coverage, towing on water and land, their "Sea Worthy" magazine,
annual catalog, discounts on purchases, in the stores and through catalog
direct, special sales flyers, in store help brochures for many places like sail
works, moorings, clubs etc. And alot of sailors help behind the counters.

Ted - Milwaukee WWPotter19 Hull#940 "Sea breeze"