Re: Cam Cleats or Clutch?

theodore f. boyer (freelanc@execpc.com)
Tue, 09 Mar 1999 10:39:28 -0600

Dear Worried (Spooner),
Worry is a sin. They do a great job at IM and are trying to make
constant improvements to a great product line. They have been responsive to
the interests of having the best little cruisers on the bays of America.
You might want to consider a few additions such as, battery and suggested
electricals, long shaft o.b., their hand held bulkhead mountable compass
(can store below easily), auto-pilot, GPS package, jiffy reefing, roller
furler CDI is a good one, backstay and mast raising kit. These items will
reduce your worries greatly.
While your waiting for the arrival, take a few courses on sailing,
navigation on the internet or U.S.C.G. local station in your area (they are
great people, who take alot of guff, yet have your interest and safety at
heart)
Ted-Milwaukee WWPotter19 Hull#940 "Sea Breeze"