Re: New Boat!

theodore f. boyer (freelanc@execpc.com)
Sat, 10 Apr 1999 01:49:25 -0500

Dear John,
Hey, I'm writing a "Dear john letter" haha. Well I think we all enjoy
the recall of our first boats, it really is a great moment isn't it? If you
bend one end of those "round paper clips" in so that they point to their
center, you'll find them easier to attach. That extra toggle swich may be
for your auto pilot or mast steaming lights. Don't forget about insurance
from Boat/U.S. or West Marine, etc. And best wishes with smooth sailing.
Ted-Milwaukee WWPotter19 hull#0940 "Sea Breeze"