Re: Estuary Sail and Sail Expo Visit this Sunday

Kent Crispin (kent@songbird.com)
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 12:10:43 -0700

On Thu, Apr 15, 1999 at 10:02:59AM -0700, DAVID_KAUTZ@HP-Sunnyvale-om5.om.hp.com wrote:

>Things are coming together for an outing on Sunday in the Estuary. Plans as
>of now have "Tilly Lucy" and "Riptide" launching from the Grand St. ramp in
>Alameda at about 10:00. We'll sail until about 1:30, retrieve, have lunch
>somewhere and then spend a couple hours at the sailboat show.
>
>Personally, I had a good time at the Expo last year. Most of the boats in
>the water are quite large but they are nice to dream about. The smaller
>craft are in the tents. There are lots of booths promoting/selling parts
>and accessories. I'm hoping to check out the new Honda 2hp 4 stroke.
>
>Wear sandals or "slip-on" shoes. You need to be shoeless to board most of
>the boats.
>
>So come on out and have some fun on Sunday! Everybody is welcome

Sigh, unfortunately my wife has plans for me on Sunday. What I am
thinking about now is putting the boat in the water Friday morning,
making an attempt to get to Angel Island (if it doesn't work out I
can always turn around...), maybe some sailing on Saturday, and
Sunday pulling the boat out of the water -- so I might see you all
in the morning.

In the meantime would anyone be interested in Friday?