Re: For sale /Not for sale

Ron Force (rforce@uidaho.edu)
Tue, 04 May 1999 11:38:33 -0700

Laura Bertran wrote:

> I keep seeing references to crawling under the cockpit seats but my boat has
> some rather hefty blocks of foam flotation in those spaces and I can't see
> how you could move it. Don't other P15's have this foam flotation?
> Laura Bertran
> lbertran@npr.org
> 1988 P15 #1703

I replied privatly to the original post, recommending most of the things
that others posted, having done it myself a few years ago. You do have
to remove the flotation glued to the underside of the seats to get room
enough to crawl back to the transom. I replaced mine with loose
styrofoam planks.
Ron Force rforce@uidaho.edu
Dean of Library Services (208) 885-6534
University of Idaho Moscow 83844-2350