Re: Bowspirits

Kent Crispin (kent@songbird.com)
Thu, 6 May 1999 06:14:06 -0700

On Thu, May 06, 1999 at 03:14:06AM -0400, JBlumhorst@aol.com wrote:
[...]
>But it might be easy enough to hang a nekkid merman there. You don't, by any
>chance, know where I can buy a good-lookin nekkid merman, do you? : ^ )

How about a home and garden supply? Sometimes they have plaster
statues. In all honesty, nekkid mermaids are much more common, but
I think I've seen small reproductions of famous greek or roman
sculpture. A peeing cherub would be an interesting variation.

A plaster statue would put some weight forward, too, for improved
performance.