Re: Apples & Oranges - my .02 worth (was boom outhaul)

JBlumhorst@aol.com
Sun, 23 May 1999 21:54:52 EDT

Hi Webgang,

Sounds like Dennis has a good point and good powers of observation. I'm
pretty sure I stand corrected.

The "Sail Slug Compendium", however, discusses the need to move the outhaul
aft on the P15 in the context of installing slugs. Is this just a
coincidence or is there something going on here nobody has explained
(including me with my probably incorrect explanation)?

Best,
Judy