Re: [ecpa] Hull Number

Rye Gewalt (ryeg@vais.net)
Tue, 25 May 1999 06:09:45 -0400

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I recently had a trailer that didn't have a
serial number or title and went through pure hell getting it licensed. I
wouldn't open that Pandora's box with the government --- maybe with IM, but
not Not NOT with the government. Just thinking about it makes my skin
crawl....aaargh!

Rye