RE: Duck Dodges (was Information Wanted)

Scott F (sfoshee@yahoo.com)
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 09:53:26 -0700 (PDT)

It would be fun to watch video of the Potter assault
on the Duck Dodgers. I have never raced, but I can
dream. Have you ever thought about putting together a
short video of the races with lots of Potter action
shots that we could buy?