Re: Cutting V Berth Hatch.... easy method

Paul Anstett (panstett2@yahoo.com)
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:24:45 -0700 (PDT)

Yup, me too, Rye.

But when I take the boat out and ask my wife if she'd like to come, she
says "OK". And when I need her to crew (tacking, coming in, going out,
raising sail, etc.) she helps. But her interest isn't sailing, so she
is down below reading. And that's one of the reasons I love her...she
goes sailing because she likes to be with me.

Let's face it...sailing is our interest. You can't force it on a
spouse...you can only hope she (or he) will accept it. If your spouse
loves it like you do, that's dumb luck. So if your wife is sailing
with you, but not enthusiastically engaged, you're a lucky guy.

If not, well, I don't wan't to get into that.

Paul Anstett
Fargo