Re: New Kid on the Block

theodore f. boyer (freelanc@execpc.com)
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 01:09:31 -0500

Dear Lin,
Why not just build your own boat design out of plywood and fiberglass it
on the outside? It would have been less exspensive and less fg dust! In the
future you should contact WoodenBoat magazine for their catalog of plans
1-800-273-7447 or WoodenBoat Store, P.O.Box 78, Naskeag Road, Brooklin, Maine
04616-0078.
Take one of their (WoodenBoat) plans modify and get started. Slight
modification sure, I hope you can unload that Potter after the rape.
Ted-Milwaukee WWPotter19 "Sea Breeze"