Re: Nissan 4 Stroke Idle Problems

Curt Westlake (cwestlake@k-w-b.com)
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 11:46:30 +0000

I know that the owners manual and a little warning graphic instruct you to lay
it down on a specific side, and not the other. Was your dealer saying this was
still unsatisfactory? Boy, can't tow it with the motor on the mount, can't lay
it down. What a pain. I am not interested in rigging up a motor carrier on my
trailer. I've got other projects in mind. Plus, sailing the thing isn't such a
bad use of my time either. I'd be interested in others' comments.

Curt Westlake
P-19 #1096
No name
Greenville, SC