Fw: P 19 for sale

Glenn D. Perkins (glenn@westwightpotter.com)
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 09:08:45 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_010B_01BEBE21.29891340

Folks, FYI

this sounds like a good deal

Glenn=20
IM
-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Swenson <eswenson@pacifier.com>
To: wwp@westwightpotter.com <wwp@westwightpotter.com>
Date: Wednesday, June 23, 1999 10:37 PM
Subject: P 19 for sale

I do not know if you ever pass on info on used Potters for sale but =
thought I would send you this just in case you are in contact with =
anyone looking for a used boat.
=20
For Sale:

19=92 West Wight Potter 1984 (hull #207 =96"Wightcap"), Vancouver, WA. =
Excellent shape, ready to sail. White hull with blue stripe. Roller =
furling genoa, bow pulpit, anchor & line, small jib, boom vang, =
centerboard winch, baby stays, running lights, 5 circuit electric panel, =
compass, stove, porta potti, marine radio, depth/fish finder, whisker =
pole, fenders, teak kick-up rudder, teak cabin top & cockpit rails, =
cockpit cushions, transom boarding ladder, adjustable outboard bracket, =
enlarged cockpit drain, paddle, 2 life jackets, transom light bar (for =
towing) and more. Dilly trailer with tongue jack (upgraded in =9298 =
-trailer guides, new bunks, axle, hubs, bearings, spindles, and spare =
tire).=20

Asking $4,700 Eric (360) 835-1065

Thanks for any help in passing this on.

Eric Swenson