Re: Am I insane or what??

Richard Fletcher (richard.fletcher@worldnet.att.net)
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 18:48:14 -0400

Interesting....

On my P15 the floatation is already under the cockpit floor. Either
someone modified mine, or the factory used to do it that way. I used to
live in Charleston 25 yrs ago. My very first sailing trip was in a
friends yacht named "Argument", there are certainly some beautiful
waters down there!

Dick Fletcher
P15 #667, Entropy