Re: p-15 Genoa part two

Kent Crispin (kent@songbird.com)
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 21:25:41 -0700

On Mon, Jul 12, 1999 at 02:36:39PM -0400, GSTahoe@aol.com wrote:

>I hope my description suffices. A drawing would be easier, but if you want to
>see Kent get his ire up, try sending a graphic over our mail server! Last
>time I did that, my 'puter was smokin' for a week!

I don't remember that, but you probably deserved it, whatever it was
:-).

I really roasted some poor Potter Owner for sending around one of
those hoax chain letters recently, and the other day I blasted one of
my nieces for sending around another chain letter, a variation on the
old "dying boy's last wish". [The original DBLW was about a boy
named Craig Shergold who was dying in a hospital somewhere, and
wanted to get in the Guinness book of records for the most get-well
cards. See http://urbanlegends.miningco.com/library/blbyol17.htm]

It is generally bad manners to send large attachments to mailing
lists. If I were running the potter list I would simply set the max
size for a posting to something reasonable, like 40K, and bounce
everything larger into the ether. That's how I have the "Grand
Canyon Boaters" mailing list I run set up.

All that being said, if you do a nice drawing, send it to me
directly, and I will put it up on the potter web site somewhere.