Re: In-Hull Fishfinder Transducer Mounting

Scott F (sfoshee@yahoo.com)
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 10:24:53 -0700 (PDT)

Also remember to use slow-cure epoxy. This gives the
bubbles time to work their way out before the epoxy
sets. I used West system epoxy in the little
tear-open packets, and it set overnight with great
results.

- Scott
Charleston