Re: The Saga of So Small...

GSTahoe@aol.com
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 10:32:42 EDT

e.zeiser@worldnet.att.net writes:

> Dennis Farrell just forwarded the Small Boat Journal article about "So
> Small", Almost to Hell and Back. This is a story about small Potter on Lake
> Michigan and is an interesting read. It is now posted on my web site:
> http://home.worldnet.att.net/~e.zeiser/sailing/sosmall.htm .

Ed--

What a wonderful site! The story of "So Small" was interesting and quite
educational. I think it reinforces all the safety items we have been
discussing lately. It also shows that the P-15 is a hearty, safe little
boat. The key word here being, "little." No matter how good you are and how
sturdy your craft is, if you put yourself in weather or seas that can try the
boat and yourself, you can very well get into a situation you'd wish you'd
never gotten into. There are times it is best to stay home and catch up on
reading your sailing magazines and stories on the web.

Thank you.

Geoff
P-15 Lollipop
N. Lake Tahoe, NV