Re: P-15 not as stable as I thought?

hlg@pacbell.net
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 14:25:30 -0700

While sailing singlehanded and testing a self-steering setup, I stood on
the bow of my P14, with one hand on the mast, and "played pirate," showing
off for anyone that might be watching. The boat maintained its course and
felt solid. Maybe I was just lucky. My boat is about 100 lb heavier than
the newer P15s, so perhaps that makes a difference. Normally I use Geoff's
method and stay low.

Wish I could be at Tahoe this weekend so I could do a jig on the foredeck
for you, Geoff.

Harry
P14 #234