Re: Potter Mailing List operating costs *PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THING*

theodore f. boyer (freelanc@execpc.com)
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 10:17:38 -0500

Dear Dennis,
Consider the total number of members with interest in being on it (Potter
NET) divide by the cost and let's see what it comes up to. Give us an address to
mail our checks to, I think we all gain from this contact including IM sales.
While I'm on the net what is my cost for the lower rudder board (or cost of
a detailed print if not sold this way) for a WWPotter19 built in 1997? Please
include the shipping cost in your quote.

Ted-Milwaukee WWPotter19 "Sea Breeze"