RE: Potter Mailing List

hlg@pacbell.net
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 20:58:03 -0700

There seems to be a misapprehension here. If I understood Dennis correctly,
the WWP list is paid up for the coming year (to August 2000), thanks to the
generosity of the Minnesota Potters. The year just past was paid for by the
Potter Yachters (Northern California), and the previous year was financed
by the East Coast Potters Association. Hopefully another club will pick up
the tab next summer, but that's not a concern now.

Or it may be me who is confused. Possibly the Northwestern Potters are
looking ahead to the 2000-2001 year.

Harry Gordon
Mountain View, CA