{Y} $$ Potter Mailing List costs

Yarbrough, Linton (lyarbrough@doeal.gov)
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 10:18:18 -0600

To All:

Maybe I'm a bit dense here, but do we need to chip in for List
maintenance or not?? I'm confused, but then, what else is new?

If contributions are needed, then please allow me to make a suggestion -
Dennis could simply post his snail-mailing address. Then, whoever
wishes could send a few bucks in cash to him. Should raise the $50
pretty quickly. Any excess could be applied to next year or, more
appropriately, buy him dinner as thanks for his outstanding efforts on
behalf of this group.

I've got an engraved picture of Abe Lincoln ready to go if I had an
address. The information and camaraderie I've received thus far from
this List are most certainly worth more than that!!

Lin Yarbrough
WWP-19 #928 Still w/o name and still a work in progress, but
w/substantial advancement recently.