Re: older vs. newer Potters

theodore f. boyer (freelanc@execpc.com)
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 05:37:40 -0500

Dear Leander,
Your impressions are wrong. The product under new people at IM has been striving to make a better product and have improved
the boats alot. What you will read is our initial complaints having just spent money and expect perfection from humanity which
will normally error. They have improved the gel coat, lines of communication, action on substandard output, and have generally
listened to positive input and negative input, with the intent to gather infomation to fit changes into their budget.
We the customer make are own changes that sometimes would be too costly for Potters to remain competitive if the changes
would be generally added. I admit to this perfectionist approach myself, but only in the interest of making Potters the better
than best for the buck. Yet others strive to improve performance, which draws alot of interest. Some ideas are made at no cost
to anyone and a salty respect for each others desire to just generally and genuinely help each other, with our love for
Potters.
There is a respect for a boat that rides the swells under full sails in brisk wind, that makes you want to keep on sailing
to a calm, and Potter is that boat.
Ted-Milwaukee WWPotter19 'Sea Breeze"