Re: Options

theodore f. boyer (freelanc@execpc.com)
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 00:31:49 -0500

--------------9787C1FB79054D7E88F35992

Dear Brad,
Yes, you can't go wrong by getting the option package. I would consider
ordering the Outboard but only as the new 4 cycle version-with extended shaft.
The 2 cycles will be phased out in 2001 or 2002 and you'll be forced to buy
again. Besides the 4 cycle are quiet, clean burning and you don't have to do any
oil mixing into the gas. A very nice item to include is a roller furler with the
lapper or giny. Pay the extra for a UV strip on the sail. If you camp or leave
the sails in the sun and rain at mooring, a mainsail cover to match the UV strip
on the giny or lapper is another good addition. A battery charger connection to
the outside or the outboard with a charger and electric start.
Ted-Milwaukee WWPotter19 'Sea Breeze"