Re: [Fwd: Ballast installation]

Lars S. Mulford (mulford@bellatlantic.net)
Mon, 06 Sep 1999 18:43:16 -0400

Bernard Johnson wrote:

> good authority that ballast is not needed if you know how to sail, I quote
> here our Potter friend Geoff (who having been a ski instructor is a sailor to
> learn from......)

Bernie:

Are you trying to be funny with this dig at Geoff? Because if humor was your
intent, I didn't find it funny. As it happens, Geoff is a sailor of considerable
skill, especially when it comes to sailing the smaller Potters. And FWIW, I
pretty much agree with what Geoff said.

--
"Sea" ya!

--Lars S. Mulford, President East Coast Potter Association (ECPA) Come visit us at http://members.tripod.com/~SpeedSailor s/v Always P15 #2125, lateen rig, sailing greater Chesapeake region "Forgive, and live. Life is worth the challenge of living." --LSSM "Love is good; Love hurts; Love sustains; Love remains." --LSSM