(no subject)

Lewis Baumstark (lbaum@preferred.com)
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 20:56:36 -0400

Mike Stallings wrote:

>3. I'm considering side rails, because they are so handy for
>tying things off, but does anyone find the side rail interfere
>sometimes? Sometimes in gusts, or when paddling, or just for
>a change, I like to sit up on the edge of the cockpit.

When I bought my boat I only got the rails because they were part of a
package deal, but I think I would just about do without anything else other
than the rails now. They are a very strong attachment point for tying
lines, but probably just as important or more important, you can use them to
lean back against. Call me lazy, but I like to be able to rest my back on
something. Without the rails I don't know what that would be on my P15.

Lewis Baumstark
P15
Bristol, Tn.