Re: Pictures of PY Monterey Cruise

Kent Crispin (kent@songbird.com)
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 22:24:02 -0700

On Wed, Sep 15, 1999 at 02:31:02AM -0400, JBlumhorst@aol.com wrote:
> There are some wonderful pictures of the Potter's Yachters at
> Monterey. Larry Steffen used a video camera to capture the good time
> we all had at Monterey.
>
> http://songbird.com/potter_yachter/sails/montereypix/

I was gone on a small vacation last week, and put up the pictures
just before I left -- I probably forgot to announce that they were
up :-(

In any case, indeed, they are there, and Judy sent me a couple more
which will be up shortly.

One important thing you should all know, though -- the potter
yachters web page has a new home:

http://potter-yachters.org/

The old one (http://songbird.com/potter_yachters/) is still there,
and will remain there for a long time to come. The new site, in
fact, is just a mirror of the old site, updated every night.

However, I urge you all to change your bookmarks to the new site.
It is physically located on a different server, one that has a much
better connection to the internet, and pictures, especially, will
load much more quickly and reliably from the new site.

So remember: it is now http://potter-yachters.org, for the best in
potter entertainment. I also maintain my private archives of the
email list on that site, at http://potter-yachters.org/archive. As
always, be reminded that it is my *edited* archive of the list, not
a complete archive.

Kent