Re: prop pitch and horsepower

GSTahoe@aol.com
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 09:21:49 EDT

In a message dated 09/24/1999 11:29:54 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ttursine@gnt.net writes:

> SInce my husband-in-law has a ski boat, I was once exposed to the
> mythology of props. That taught me to not take any of it too seriously
> beyond the basic (idealized) science as herein.

Bill,

Now that I have a better understanding of prop pitch, please explain to me
what a husband-in-law is.

Perhaps I've been holed up here in the mountains too long. I gave it a little
thought and realized that a mother-in-law is your wife's mother. This would
mean that a husband-in-law would be your wife's husband. This would mean,
that unless your wife is a bigamette, a female bigamist, and has several
husbands, a husband-in-law, being your wife's husband would be you. I didn't
know you could be related to yourself. How does that work at a family
reunion? Can you have a reunion with yourself even though you've probably
been together with yourself most of the time? For us 'po mountain folks this
is harder to figger than prop pitch!

Geoff
P-15 Lollipop
N. Lake Tahoe, NV