Re: Stupid (and Good?) Sailing Movies

Scott F (sfoshee@yahoo.com)
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 05:58:39 -0700 (PDT)

Humm...I don't know about bad movies, but a few good
ones (or at least ones we have enjoyed) come to mind.
_Captain Ron_, _White Squall_, and _Dead Calm_.
Although I liked the book, the movie _Dove_, about
Robin Lee Graham sailing around the world beginning at
age 16, is pretty poor. The locations are pretty to
look at, though. Although it got bad reviews, we
really liked _Wind_ - I even have the movie poster
around somewhere. Anyone else have any good sailing
movie suggestions?

- Scott Foshee
Charleston, SC

=====