Re: Rechargeable Alkaline batteries by Ray O Vac

John and Lynn Rickard (log77@execpc.com)
Tue, 05 Oct 1999 10:24:42 -0700

I also bought some of those rechargeable batteries about a year ago. Had a few
of them go bad (would not take charge) after only a few charges. I called the
factory and they replaced with twice the amount that I had go bad. They also said
that not to let them go completely dead before recharging, and that you can
expect about 25 recharging.
still can't decide on new P15 or used one John Rickard Union Grove Wi.