Re: Vessel Examination at Last PY Sail

Gregory (gkyu@home.com)
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 15:00:24 -0700

Bill:
There is no 'turf' within our Group. Please feel free to set up the CME
station with your flotilla. If you need extra help, I may be able to muster a
couple of VE's from
9-9. Judy suggests that we have the examinations either after the boat races
on saturday (about 4:30pm) or sunday morning would be great too. The guest
dock
at the marina will be a better place than the ramp, since the daysailers will
be launching at another ramp.
Please let me and the rest of the Group know about your progress. Thanks.
Greg Yu
Secretary/Treasure
Potter Yachters