Re: A Warning

Ted Duke (tduke@rockbridge.net)
Wed, 03 Nov 1999 22:42:00 -0500

LARS,

I also received such messages earlier in the week, but knowing
that they wouldn't have come from the person indicated I just
deleted them. It never occurred to me to alert the rest of
you. All sorts of strange things are done which make it appear
someone else sent a message. Thanks for bringing that to the
attention of the gang.

Ted Duke