Re: Thanks for info, and unsubscribing procedure

JBlumhorst@aol.com
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 21:24:29 EST

> kind as to relay to me the proper procedure. I hate being one of the
> numb-skulls who get on a list and then do this, but I didn't expect to
> leave!
>
> Good Sailing,
>
> Steve Welebny
> Avonlea Farm NH

Since the website seems to be down, I'll post a copy of the instructions that
I had on my hard disk.

Judy B
WWP19 #266 "Redwing"
SF Bay, CA
*************************
Join the WWPotter Mail List

<Picture>

INSTRUCTIONS

There are two forms of the WWPotter mail list: regular messages, and "digest"
messages

The "regular" mail list sends email from the members to your mailbox as soon
as each is received.

The "digest" mail list sends a daily accumulation of messages in a single
file, typically once a day. Some people prefer this mode, as it does not fill
their incoming mail box with many individual messages.

Joining (subscribing to) the WWPotter mail list is easy. You can do it with a
simple email message to our server's command address. Here's how:

To join the regular mail list, send an email to

< wwpotter-request@tscnet.com >

Command: type SUBSCRIBE in the Subject: line.

To join the digest mail list, send an email to

< wwpotter-d@tscnet.com >

Command: type SUBSCRIBE in the Subject: line.