Re: Boat Portraits from SCA Cruiser Challenge are in the mail!

JBlumhorst@aol.com
Wed, 17 Nov 1999 15:40:23 EST

In a message dated 11/17/99 11:57:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,
JBlumhorst@aol.com writes:

> If folks want to share the "portraits" of their boats with others, I'll
look

> into webspace to post them online, . If you don't have a scanner, you can
> take them into a Long's Drugstore and use the Kodak electronic photo
scanner

> there.

I received an email asking about the legality of this, since photographers
copyright their photos and they make their living selling prints.

We DO have permission from Mariah's Eye Photographers to post low-to-medium
resolution copies of the photos on the PY Website.

Best, Judy B
Judy