Re: 2 HP Honda

hlg@pacbell.net
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 23:11:46 -0800

They're getting smarter. A few years ago, the original metal fuel shutoff
valve failed after 25 years or so, and I replaced it with a genuine Seagull
PLASTIC shutoff valve. The plastic one lasted a couple of years. When it
failed, I replaced it with a brass valve for a Briggs and Stratton.

Harry
P14 #234, Manatee
Mountain View, CA